Describe the longest road trip you’ve ever taken.
Describe a great boss you’ve worked with.
Describe the town where you grew up.
Describe what your laugh sounds like.
Describe a time when you had déjà vu.
Describe your morning so far, but in the third-person voice.
Sometimes we feel so angry or frustrated, so helpless or desperate that we lose all caution and restraint. Describe such an experience of your own or of someone you know.
Describe a situation in which you felt trapped. How did you behave?
Respond to the following:
- What are some things that could cause a fight between two people your age?
- Describe a person you know who is always looking for a fight. What are his/her characteristics?
- Describe a person you know who never wants to fight under any circumstances. What are his/her characteristics?
- What conversation might occur between a person seeking a fight and a person wishing to avoid a fight? What argument finally decides whether they do or do not fight?
- How do you feel about fighting as a way of settling differences?
Describe a situation in which you have taken desperate measures to avoid doing something you really didn’t want to do.