When you hear the word song, what’s the first thing that comes to your mind?
Ready to roll? All you need to do is…
- Write a new post on your iBlog in response to the prompt.
Need more ideas? Not sure what to write around Song?
- Tell us about the one song that brings back a specific childhood event or experience whenever your hear it.
- Look at the stats of your music player or digital music service: what’s the most-played song in the past week (or month, or year)? Explain why.
- If you could sing a duet with one performer, dead or alive, legendary or obscure, who would it be? And what would you sing?
- Do you love curating mixtapes and playlists? Create one to suit whatever mood you’re in today, and share it in your post. (You can embed music on your iBlog website from a number of platforms, including Spotify, YouTube, and SoundCloud, among others.)
- Take an existing song and tweak its lyrics to fit with your current state of mind or with recent events — just like people on Twitter have been doing with Billy Joel’s “We Didn’t Start the Fire.”
- Write a glowing review of the song you consider to be the worst of all time.
Schools close, Tom Hanks, trouble in the big banks, no vaccine, quarantine, no more toilet paper seen.
Travel ban, Weinstein, panic COVID-19, NBA, gone away, what else do I have to sayyyyyy https://t.co/N86qx9wZxq
— The Caffeinated Therapist 🧣 (Taylor’s Version) (@bellabee13) March 12, 2020