Today, let’s draw all our attention to focus (or the lack thereof).
Ready to roll? All you need to do is…
- Write a new post on your iblog in response to the prompt.
Need more ideas? Not sure what to write around Focus? We’re here to help:
- Many people have been finding it more difficult to stay focused since pandemic-related restrictions have taken effect around the world. Are you one of them, and if so, how have you been navigating this challenge?
- Tell us about a sound, a smell, or any other type of stimulus that helps you concentrate on one thing.
- Photographers: share a photo with a particularly clear focal point. Or, conversely: post your favorite out-of-focus shot.
- Share a story about a moment or a period in your life where, after feeling lost or distracted, you managed to refocus.
- The word “focus” derives from the Latin for “hearth” — what is the equivalent of a hearth in your home? What’s the object, room, or activity around which everything else is organized?
©2020 Mr. D. Sader | snowflakes | All Rights Reserved